The good life in the Roaring Fork Valley.
All the activities considered to be part of the Colorado lifestyle are available in the area surrounding Ironbridge Golf Club & Mountain Community. The Roaring Fork Valley is surrounded by the White River National Forest, so outdoor activities abound!
- Enjoy the champagne powder and world-class alpine skiing in Aspen, 34 miles from Ironbridge, or Vail, 64 miles away. There’s even a small ski area right here in Glenwood Springs—Ski Sunlight.
- Explore the pristine backcountry on over 19 km of cross country ski trails in Spring Gulch just outside neighboring Carbondale.
- Discover some of the hundreds of hiking and mountain biking trails throughout the Roaring Fork Valley.
- Catch trout in the Gold Medal fly-fishing waters of the Roaring Fork and Frying Pan Rivers.
- Take an exhilarating white water rafting ride on the Roaring Fork or Colorado Rivers.
- Explore the numerous scenic horseback riding trails throughout the valley.
- There’s more—backpacking, camping, climbing, kayaking, hunting, snowmobiling, and paragliding. The outdoor recreational opportunities are virtually endless.
- For indoor recreation, discover the fabulous Glenwood Springs Community Center with its pool, ice rink, climbing wall, tennis courts, gym, and fitness center.